||Philosophical Foundations for the Curriculum,
(Allen & Unwin 1978).
- Transcendental Arguments for Forms of Knowledge, in Journal
of Philosophy of Education. 16,2. (1982), p. 265-274.
- Multicultural Education and Relativism, in Journal of Philosophy
of Education, 16,1 (1982), p. 125-130.
- Commentary on Paul Hirst’s review of 3) in Journal
of Further and Higher Education, Vol. 3 No.3 Autumn (1979).
- Commentary on Brian Hendley’s “Knowledge and the
Curriculum,” (a review of the argument of 3), in Review
of Education, 6,1 (1980), p. 35-43, 100-107.
- The Sociology of Knowledge and Epistemology, in British
Journal of Educational Studies, Vol.23 No.2 June (1975),
p. 209- 224.
- Can Wilson’s Moral Criteria Be Justified? in Journal
of Moral Education, Vol.2 No.3 June (1973), p. 203-210.
Philosophy and Educational Foundations, (Allen & Unwin 1983).